1. Copy-paste the meme in a comment.
2. Complete all the fields, or skip some if you feel like it.
3. Make some friends!
Could you please stop being stupid? Please?
NAME A FANDOM AND I'LL TELL YOU:
1. The first character I fell in love with:
2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now:
3. The character everyone else loves that I don’t:
4. The character I love that everyone else hates:
5. The character I would shag anytime:
6. The character I'd want to be like:
7. The character I'd slap:
8. A pairing that I love:
9. A pairing that I despise:
10. Favorite character:
11. What are my five favorite things about the fandom.
12. What are my five least favorite things about the fandom.
13. Who are my five favorite characters.
14. Who are my five least favorite characters.
15. What are my five favorite pairings.
16. What are my five least favorite pairings.
17. Which character are you most like.
18. What is my deep, dark fandom secret.
Series: FE10 AU
Character/Pairing: Soren, a baby, implied Boyd/Mist and Ike/Soren
Rating: Gen, PG at the very most.
Word count: 645
A/N: This is part of measuringlife’s Dark Chocolate universe, settled some time after Anti-Romanticism. It is also a very, very late birthday gift for starlitlady. I hope you like it, sweetie!
( Uninvited guestCollapse )
Your result for The Heart Test...
Heart of Gold
You are 60% Independent, 60% Idealistic, 60% Intimate, and 60% Indulgent!
The Heart of Gold
Independent, Idealistic, Intimate, Indulgent
Matches for the Heart of Gold:
The Slave to Emotions
The Slave to Emotions values all your ideals of love, but is more dependent on it than you are. This if okay for you, because though you're independent, you also want to be loved and being loved so much makes you happy. The Slave will definitely appreciate you for loving them, and you will appreciate them in the same way, making for a very strong match.
The Heart on Sleeve
The Heart on Sleeve is idealistic and intimate, just as you, but desire love and is more prone to want conflict. But being the loving type that you are, you can put up with this,k as you know their true nature, and will come to respect them for not holding back their true emotions.
Your exact opposite is Soldier of Fortune.
Avoid Realists, who may not live up to your ideal standards, and perhaps Explicits if they do not live up to your ideals of love, but there are few types you don't get along well with.
Your dominant hues are red and blue. You're confident and like showing people new ideas. You play well with others and can be very influential if you want to be.
Your saturation level is lower than average - You don't stress out over things and don't understand people who do. Finishing projects may sometimes be a challenge, but you schedule time as you see fit and the important things all happen in the end, even if not everyone sees your grand master plan.
Your outlook on life is bright. You see good things in situations where others may not be able to, and it frustrates you to see them get down on everything.
I don't actually agree, but I tried three times and get the same color, so...
Which Discworld Character are you like (with pics)
created with QuizFarm.com
|You scored as Esmerelda (Granny) Weatherwax|
You are Granny Weatherwax! The most powerful witch on the Disc! You often use headology rather than actual spells, and are a very good witch, despite the fact that you sometimes wish you were a bad one. You play a mean game of Cripple Mr. Onion, and have a very powerful stare. By the way, you should really get that broom fixedÃ¢â‚¬Â¦